Saturday, September 20th & 21st – Pitch tents at 7:00pm
Bring your tent, sleeping bags, camping supplies and firewood to share for a Good ‘ole fashioned Family Campout and bonfire around the sandpits.
Then, wake up to a pancake breakfast in the café on Sunday from 9:00am-11:00am. Pancakes cost $5/person and $15/family.
The café will not be open Saturday night, so please bring plenty of food and drinks for your family.
Rules & Policies for the Campout
- The pool itself will BE CLOSED and not be officially guarded during the campout so each family is responsible to sign a waiver of liability to be on the grounds before hand.
- NO SWIMMING Saturday night or Sunday morning until the pool opens at 12:00 noon.
- We cannot allow any children who are unchaperoned to come. Any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent. We ask that there be 1 parent per 2 children present.
- Downstairs bathrooms and changing rooms will be open, but we ask that kids and parents not hang around inside. The doors will be open for bathroom use only.
- Tents need to be pitched around the sandpit and upper grounds. We ask that all families check in at the gate before setting up.
- Lights out at 10:00pm. We need to respect the neighborhood noise ordinance. We ask that all family members retire to their tents before 10:00pm.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be listed as a chaperone or if you have any questions regarding this event.